(Basic Construction of Framework & Systems)
Techno Module is a modern, patented modular construction system for building LV Panelboards, Switchboards and Motor Control Centres. Techno Module is the original 200mm modular grid design and is easy to assemble, easy to expand during and after construction, open to all circuit breaker brands and will technically fulfill all requirement that you might have.
Panels can be designed to suit any installation and site conditions, front and rear cable access options available as standard. Main busbars can be positioned at the top, bottom or rear of the panel. Panels can be arranged as ‘U-Shape’ & ‘L-Shape’ etc.
Droppers and risers can sit in the side or rear of the compartments. Outgoing cables can be arranged at the left, right, top or bottom. So there are no limitations on how a panel can installed into a predetermined switchroom.
Techno Module is supported by a free user friendly software package (Techno Module Designer), TMD enables you to design your panel within minutes. It automatically generates a price, bill of material, temperature rise calculation and 2D & 3D drawings. The drawings generated in TMD can be exported into other 3D software packages such as AutoCAD and Solid Works.
Techno Module is the most tested system available, ensuring the user a safe, quality and reliable product.
All systems are IEC 61439 Design Verified. Elsteel products are manufactured under strict quality assurance - ISO 9001- certified and audited by DNV GL.
- Main Switchboards
- Distribution switchboards
- Motor Control Centers (MCC)
- Fixed or Fully Withdrawable
- Power Factor Correction Centers
- UPS Applications
- Modular system based on 200mm grid
- Zirconium nano pre treatment of steel
- Smooth powder coated finish
- Suitable for extreme climate conditions
- High strength, low weight
- Design Verified and tested up to 7100A
- Short Circuit rating upto 100kA
- IP55 as standard
- Internal arc fault test according to IEC TR 61641 : 2014-09 (optional)
- Seismic test according to IEC 68-3-3
- IEC 60439-1, IEC61439-1 & 2 , IEC60529 & IEC 61641
- UL/ cUL Mark for TM Panels and components
- Lloyds Register Type Approval
- ABS type approval certificate
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) Type approval
- Bureau Veritas (BV) Type Approval Certificate
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Gernamischer Lloyd (GL) Type Approval Certificate
Elsteel is a one stop supplier for all low voltage enclosures. From the smallest terminal box to the largest distribution boards and motor control centers!
Being one of the most modern players in the market...
Environment friendly panel technology at Elsteel.
Reduction of energy used and CO2 Released into our environment is a big issue for Elsteel when designing sustainable solutions for
Check out these assembly clips that show how quick and easy it is to build panel boards with Techno Module!More